follow all news in” technology games” from different sites to most famous technicals /Mobile by 2017-01-02 at 14:57
as declared in
Here Are The Steps To Update Your Asus Google Nexus 7 (2013) To Android 7.1.1 AICP ROM [VIDEO]
– The Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based AICP ROM has been rolled out by Android Custom ROM developers.The ROM strikes a perfect balance between AOSP and an array of custom features adapted from CyanogenMod 14.1 (CM14.1).It’s worth noting that AOSP warrants a brisk and an unceasing Android experience for users. .
Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Google Nexus 6 to be released in January
– According to Android Police, Google wanted to update the Nexus 6 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat this month – at the same time with other Nexus models – but found a “last minute bug.”While Google fixed the problem, it’s not yet ready to release the 7.1.1 update, instead scheduling it for an over-the-air roll out beginning early January.We don’t really know how many Nexus 6 units are currently being used around the world, but it’s certainly nice to see that Google still cares about this device.Most probably, Android 7.1.1 Nougat is the last significant update that the Nexus 6 is receiving.source: Android Police .
Android 7.1 Nougat Update Rolled Out to Asus Google Nexus 7 (2013); Check the Schedule for Asus ZenFone Handsets [VIDEO]
– Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 version has reportedly received the Android 7.1 Nougat update through a custom ROM from AICP with features from CyanogenMod 14.1.On the other hand, Asus premium handsets ZenFone are also rumored to receive Android Nougat update.Check the release date here! .
Google Nexus 7 Now Available With Android 7.1.1 CarbonROM Update
– Nexus 7 owners should be happy to hear that even though the Asus made tablet is more than a few years old and Asus stopped rolling out software support for a while, they can still upgrade its operating system to Google’s latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS thanks to the developer team behind CarbonROM.Nexus 7 users can now flash Android 7.1.1 CarbonROM which has been build around Google’s Android 7.1.1 Nougat.With that being said, today we will provide readers with a guide on how to flash their device with a custom ROM. .
Google Nexus 6P, Google Pixel Phones Experience Sudden Shutdown After Android 7.0 Nougat Update
– Google started rolling out the second and final build of Android 7.0 Nougat operating system for Nexus 6P units just last month; however, Google wasn’t able to anticipate that the software update will result in the malfunction of the smartphone.As reported by many owners on both Reddit and Google’s Product Forums, the Nexus 6P starts to randomly shut down without any warning.A lot of Google Nexus 6P owners have been complaining that even though their phones still have 30 percent to 60 percent battery life, it abruptly turns off until connected to a charger. .