follow all news in Android in different sites most famous technicals / by 2017-01-02 at 12:38
As it stated in
Microsoft to launch Surface Pro 5 tablet soon: Report
– Microsoft is working on a new version of its Surface Pro tablet which is set to arrive in the first quarter of 2017.The new Surface Pro 5 2-in-1 will sport an ultra-HD display and magnetic charging stylus, with Pegatron Technology that will manufacture the device, DigiTimes reported on Friday citing a Chinese-language Economic Daily News report.Earlier this year, Microsoft launched Surface Pro 4, a slim and light Windows 10-based tablet-cum-laptop with pixel sense technology. .
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Release Date Confirmed For Q1 2017? See Specs, Features & Other Details Of The Upcoming Convertible 2-In-1 [VIDEO] : News : Mobile & Apps
– Microsoft is gearing up to unveil a brand spanking new version of its much-lauded Surface tablet dubbed, Microsoft Surface Pro 5.The long awaited flagship convertible 2-in-1 is slated to hit the store shelves before the end of March 2017.The rumor mill has been churning all sorts of speculations around the highly anticipated successor to Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 indicating that it will arrive in spring 2017. .
Here’s Why the Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Surface Pro 5 Could Own the 2-In-1 Market in 2017
– According to the latest speculation, Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) is working on incorporating a host of important upgrades for its next refresh to its Surface lineup, including the heavily-anticipated Surface Pro 5.Here’s why the upcoming 2-in-1 device could end up owning its rival devices.Intel, the chip provider to the Surface lineup, has already confirmed that it will initiate a mass-production of is latest-generation Kaby Lake processor within the first-quarter of 2017. .
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 may debut in the first quarter of 2017
– Microsoft is quietly working to refresh its Surface 2-in-1 convertible line.The Redmond-headquartered company plans to unveil Surface Pro 5 in the first quarter of this year as per China’s Economic Daily News.Pegatron Technology, the Taiwanese hardware maker, is given the task of manufacturing the new Microsoft Surface Pro 5 machines. .
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 to Launch in Q1 2017, Report Claims
– Microsoft is said to be working on a new version of its Surface Pro tablet that’s set to arrive in the first quarter of 2017.The new Surface Pro 5 2-in-1 will sport an UHD 4K display and magnetic charging stylus, with Pegatron Technology that will manufacture the device, DigiTimes reported on Friday citing a Chinese-language Economic Daily News report.Microsoft launched the Surface Pro 4 (Review) back in October 2015. .