follow all news in Android in different sites most famous technicals /Grant Hamersma by 2017-01-04 at 13:54
as mentioned in
Android Phone with Desktop Connectivity Spotted in a Leaked Slide
– Samsung Galaxy S8 is the flagship phone which aims to adopt the Continuum style by recreating the Android OS for the full extended desktop experience.From a simple perspective, according to the leaked image Samsung’s new flagship phone can be connected to your monitor or television at home to turn it into a desktop.Such an idea is considered highly experimental as most here
Sony Xperia X: The First Non-Google Phone To Get Android 7.1.1 : Tech : iTech Post
– smartphone.blogspot.com/”>smartphone to be compatible with the company’s “Concept” build of Android.Today, that same phone has become the first phone, besides the Pixel and Nexus devices, to get the updated Android 7.1.1Meet The SonyXperia XThe Sony Xperia X is not the best performer smartphone in any category, but it’s not the cheapest of its kind either, according to TechRadar.It’s lost some of the magic features that only Sony usually offers, and adds in some annoying bugs, but the base components of the good audio and a capable camera will still win some hearts of the customers. .
ZTE Axon 7: The Best (And Cheapest) Android Phone You’ve Never Heard Of…
– The OnePlus 3T has been grabbing all the headlines of late with its low-end price tagand amazing specs.The OnePlus brand is very strong and has been for a good couple of years now, showing just how much demand there is for low-cost, high-end Android phones.But OnePlus isn’t the only game in town when it comes to offering-up jaw-dropping Android phones at bargain basement prices. .
Nokia Android Phone Roadmap Now Tipped to Launch 7 Models in 2017
– Nokia‘s comeback under HMD Global is one of the most anticipated events of the year, and the company’s leaked roadmap earlier suggested that it would launch five Android smartphones in 2017.Now, a fresh leak hints that HMD Global looks to unveil as many as six to seven NokiaAndroid smartphones before the end of this year.Furthermore, the company also plans to re-introduce a series of Nokia feature phones in the market. .
Windows Phone 7, Android 2.2, iOS 6 users lose access to WhatsApp
– WhatsApp has now stopped working on several olderiOS 6.The action was announced near the beginning of last year but the plans to drop support for BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry 10, Nokia S40 and Nokia Symbian S60 have been pushed back to June 30, 2017.In the statement issued last year, WhatsApp wrote:“As we look ahead to our next seven years, we want to focus our efforts on the mobile platforms the vast majority of people use… While these mobile devices have been an important part of our story, they don’t offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app’s features in the future.”The discontinuation of WhatsApp is significant mainly because the messenger is the most used in the world today, touting over 1 billion users as of February last year. .