– After officially concluding the Galaxy Beta Program in December, the official Android Nougat update is expected to roll out soon for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge units.Meanwhile, Nexus 6 and T-Mobile
– KUALA LUMPUR: Samsung has raised the bar for its mid-range Galaxy A Series smartphones by introducing flagship features into its devices.“For the first time ever in the Galaxy A Series, we made the 2017 variant to be dust and water resistant,” said Samsung Malaysia Electronics vice-president of IT andhere
Samsung Begins Rolling Out Galaxy S7, S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Update
– AdvertisementSamsung has begun rolling out the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat software update to owners of the flagship smartphones.The update has been released to select device owners, preceding what is expected to be an imminent full rollout of the upgrade to all devices.The former flagship Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, and Note 5 are next in line for an Android Nougat update. .
Launch of New Galaxy Note: Samsung Electronics to Release Galaxy Note 8 after Revealing Results of Galaxy Note7 Fire Investigation
– Samsung Electronics plans to release the Galaxy Note 8 series in the second half of the year after the Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge to be launched in April.Despite the Galaxy Note 7 fiasco last year, the company has decided not to dump its Note brand.An official from the electronics industry said on January 2, “The Galaxy Note 7 was very popular before user reports began circulating about devices that exploded or caught on fire while charging. .
– How Samsung weathered the Galaxy Note 7 recallDespite debacle, South Korean tech giant forecasts its highest profit in more than three yearsDespite debacle, South Korean tech giant forecasts its highest profit in more than three yearsSamsung Electronics Co. delivered a reminder of the company’s central role in the global technology supply chain with a strong earnings forecast on Friday.Even with the early-October recall of its premium Galaxy Note 7 here