follow all news in” technology games” from different sites to most famous technicals /Fahad Saleem by 2017-01-13 at 2:43
as informed in
Alphabet Inc ’s (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Self-Driving Cars: Threat for Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA)? • Library for Smart Investors (LFSI)
– Waymo, the California-based autonomous cars company, which was spun-off by Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Google in 2014 as a standalone business, has announced that its Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (NYSE:FCAU) Pacifica minivans will be hitting roads by the end of January 2017.Waymo was part of Google’s X Labs projects, before the tech giant decided to make the ambitious startup a standalone business in December 2016.Nonetheless, Waymo works under the umbrella of Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL). .
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Google Voice to Receive Updates and More
– Published By: Ken Bock on January 10, 2017 08:03 am ESTAlphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Google Voice app might finally receive a redesign with several other updates which is much needed.Since its launch and integration with Hangouts, it has not received updates.The major change last time was the MMS messages addition back in 2014. .
This Is Where Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Stock Will Thrive
– What’s the first thing you think about when it comes to Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG , NASDAQ: GOOGL )?There’s a good chance that Search is at the top of your list.After all, its former namesake search site has been driving the cash flows and profits at GOOGL stock for years. .
10 Reasons to Buy Alphabet Inc Stock and Never Sell — The Motley Fool
– Saying that you’re going to buy a stock and never sell it seems a bit audacious.And in truth, it is: The future is simply unknowable.But I’ve owned facebook/” target=”_blank”>shares of Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL)(NASDAQ:GOOG) — formerly known as Google — for almost a decade, and I can’t fathom a circumstance under which I’d consider parting with my shares. .
Should I Buy Alphabet Inc (GOOG) Stock? 3 Pros, 3 Cons
– Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG , NASDAQ: GOOGL ) is a stock that’s boring, until it’s not.In 2012, GOOG stock went up by single digits but then in 2013 it gained almost 60%.Then in 2014, what was then Google stock lost about 3% before gaining another 44% again in 2015 after changing its name to Alphabet along the way. .