follow all news in Nokia in different sites most famous technicals /David Glaser by 2017-01-20 at 21:47
Nokia Corporation (NOKIA) Given a €5.50 Price Target at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
– JPMorgan Chase & Co. set a €5.50 ($5.85) target price on Nokia Corporation (HEL:NOKIA) in a research report sent to investors on Thursday morning.The brokerage currently has a buy rating on the stock.Other research analysts also recently issued research reports about the company. .
Is the Options Market Predicting a Nokia Corporation (NOK) Stock?
– Investors in Nokia Corporation NOK need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately.That is because the January 20th, 2017 $9 Put had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.What is Implied Volatility? .
Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK) earnings reaction history
– Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK) is projected to declare fiscal fourth quarter financial results right before the stock market’s official open on February 02, 2017.The stock lost about -9.1 percent in price since last results when it was at $5.16 a share.Based on the most relevant past-periods data, there is an 50 percent probability for this firm’s share price to go up following next quarterly results. .
Nokia Corporation (NOKIA) Given a €6.00 Price Target by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Analysts
– Goldman Sachs Group Inc. set a €6.00 ($6.38) price target on Nokia Corporation (HEL:NOKIA) in a research report released on Thursday morning.The brokerage currently has a buy rating on the stock.Several other equities analysts have also weighed in on NOKIA. .
Stocks News Update: Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK), Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC)
– Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK)The company announced its last quarter financial performance results on 10/27/2016.Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK) belongs to Computer and Technology sector that surged 1.07% in value when last trading session closed at $4.74.The company has a market capitalization of $27.36 Billion. .