Home / Iphone / Man dies after charging iPhone while lying in a bath with the mobile resting on his chest

Man dies after charging iPhone while lying in a bath with the mobile resting on his chest

as mentioned in Richard Bull, 32, is believed to have plugged the charger into an extension cord from the hallway and then rested it on his chest while using the phone.
Central News 4 Tragic … Richard Bull, 32, suffered severe burns on this chest, arm and hand when part of his phone touched the waterHe suffered severe burns on this chest, arm and hand when part of it touched the water.
Wife Tanya found him when she returned home and first thought he had been attacked because his injuries were so bad.
I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”Richard, of Ealing, West London, died on December 11.
The Fulham hearing was told he had been getting ready to meet relatives and exchange Christmas presents.

 

Coroner warning after man electrocuted in bath charging iPhone

6278

according to A man died after being electrocuted while charging his phone in the bath, an inquest has heard.
Electricity and water don’t mix, but particularly with phones, people don’t probably always think about it.
“We were meeting him that morning, to exchange presents and were going for a curry, which he loved,” Watson told the inquest.
The death of Richard Bull, 32, which occurred when the iPhone fell into the water, was accidental, the coroner ruled.
The coroner said that the postmortem had revealed burns on Bull’s right arm and right hand.

according to Richard Bull, 32, from London was electrocuted in the bathA coroner is to warn Apple that iPhone chargers can be potentially lethal after a man was electrocuted in the bath.
Richard Bull from Ealing in west London was pronounced dead by paramedics in his home on December 11.
PC Craig Pattison told the inquest at West London Coroner’s Court how he found the extension lead running from the hallway outside into the bathroom.’
Mr Bull was getting ready to go out meet family members to exchange Christmas presents when the tragedy happened.
The question was considered in the original call, but the cable wasn’t near the bath, it had been run there to charge a mobile phone.

read more
visit us
IPhone

collected by :Clara William

About science technology

Avatar for science technology

Check Also

picture.jpg

three iPhones Apple is expected to launch this year

collected by :Clara William As it stated in And now, catching up to the big …