Pennsylvania College of Technology, a special affiliate of Pennsylvania, is a national leader in applied technology education and is ranked among the top 10 regional public colleges in the North Best Colleges of the United States. “Pennsylvania College offers more than 100 undergraduate, associate, and specialty degrees in careers Ranging from manufacturing, design, transportation, construction to hospitality, health, business, and natural resources.All Internet programs offer a degree in tuition fees in the country.
Educational philosophy about pennsylvania college of technology
At Penn School, we believe that the best preparation for a successful career is a learning environment that emphasizes application and education in the real world. We offer experiential learning in classrooms, laboratories and state-of-the-art equipment and small, guided by skilled faculty with experience in business and industry. Most courses have three hours or more lab time per week, starting from the first semester. You can also build your resume with training and trial-based opportunities with real companies around the world. Many programs require a major culmination that allows you to apply everything you learned to a real-world scenario, leaving you with a comprehensive and concrete example to showcase your business to potential employers. We have cooperative relationships with the business and industry to ensure that our relevant curriculum remains.
Built for success
We strive to provide an integrated experience and promotes educational, physical, personal and social development. As a student, you will have a world of support at your fingertips – private tutoring, academic counseling, job search assistance, mentoring, personal counseling, and disability accommodations. Your success and well-being is our top priority.
Life on campus
In Pennsylvania College, practical hands-on technology education combines with vibrant campus life in a traditional campus environment. We will build lasting friendships by joining student organizations: from fraternity to honor associations and academic organizations to religious groups and community service groups to the sports club. You can live on campus, enjoy all you care to eat dining facilities, work in the fitness center, attend a concert, participate in activities and events on weekends and fun evening, take bus trips in major cities, sporting events, and much more.
As a result of the hectic, you will have the opportunity to play competitively at the level of the NCAA Section III or just for fun in a variety of sports. Teams include college shooting, baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, cross country, golf, men’s and women’s soccer, tennis, wrestling and women’s volleyball. The sports club includes dance team, martial arts, lacrosse for men, men’s volleyball, weightlifting.
College of Pennsylvania at a glance / Quick Facts
- Main Campus: The main campus includes 131 acres at William Sport, Pennsylvania, within hours of Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York City, Washington, DC
Aviation Center: Aviation programs are taught at the 5.8-acre Mellon Aviation Center in Montoursville, PA.
- The Center for Earth Sciences and Live Natural Resource Programs at the 409-acre Schneebeli
- Center for Earth Sciences in Montgomery, PA.
- 100+ Academic Specializations: The BS offers a BS / MS, BSc, Associate, and Certificate degrees. Online programs are offered at the state tuition rate.
- Personal attention: average class size – 17; students to faculty ratio – 14: 1.
- 60+ student organizations
- NCAA Section III Sports Teams
- Accredited by the Central States Commission for Higher Education
- Pennsylvania Values College
Pennsylvania Values College
- Hands-on Education: We believe that the best preparation for a successful career is a learning environment that emphasizes application and education in the real world. We provide experiential learning in the classroom and small labs with state-of-the-art equipment, guided by skilled faculty with business and industry experience.
- Student-centered environment: the interest of our students “is a priority that affects our decision-making process.As an open enrollment college, considering the dignity and value of each individual, we strive to provide an integrated experience and promotes educational, physical,
- Business and Industry Partnerships: As an enterprise, we develop cooperative relationships with business and industry to ensure that our current curriculum remains, encourages lifelong learning, and prepares our graduates to compete successfully in the global market. This provides opportunities for faculty to enhance their skills, students from the acquisition of work-based experiences, and college to receive technology and scholarship support, the community to benefit from a highly qualified workforce.
- Society Respect: We are committed to diversity, inclusiveness, tolerance and courtesy. We recognize that respect for individual differences is the basis of civic behavior throughout the college community.