follow all news in” technology games” from different sites to most famous technicals /Alanis King by 2017-01-22 at 19:43
as informed in
Amazon Alexa In Your Car Is Apparently The Next Big Thing
– Image via VolkswagenThe Amazon Echo is like a fancy Siri for your home, answering to “Alexa” and fulfilling your commands.Soon, Alexa will be in Volkswagens, too—assisting owners and giving updates on the status of the car from wherever.So, does that mean it’ll tell you if your car is cheating emissions regulations? .
ElliQ is a friendly looking Amazon Alexa for the elderly
– The ElliQ is a new product from Israeli startup Intuition Robotics that aims to help take care of elderly family members, allowing them to continue to live at home even as they grow older.The company describes ElliQ as an “active aging companion,” and it looks like a combination of an Android tablet, a digital assistant like Alexa or Siri, and software designed to help the elderly connect with friends and family.What makes ElliQ unique is the robot component: an attached bobble head-esque animatronic that provides a physical, moving manifestation of the digital assistant. .
Amazon Alexa Order Options and Cancellation Window
– Amazon makes ordering products using Alexa as easy as possible for Prime Members.Customers have two options:Ask: “Alexa, order ” Ask: “Alexa, add to cart”The first option causes Amazon to order the product immediately, then second option means you can pull the trigger on the purchase later on.Amazon determines which brand of product to order based on your previous purchases. .
Could What Your Amazon Alexa Overhears Be Used Against You?
– Have you seen the Geico ad with the talking parrot?A 19th-century ship is boarded, the captain surrounded by pirates.The leader shouts, “Let’s feed him to the sharks,” (pirate cheers and swords held high) “and take all his gold” (more cheers). .
Amazon Alexa Fund, Amgen Ventures among 1K first time digital health investors in 2016
– Mercom Capital Group came out with an overview of the 2016 health IT investment landscape.Its report tallied up health IT deals valued at a total of $5 million, a new milestone for this category.“For three years in a row, we have seen funding settle in the $4.7 to $5 billion range. .