For the first time in its history, LG Electronics launched the first ThinQ V30S Smartphone at the MWC 2018 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The new handset was developed on the successful LG 30 phone platform but incorporated new artificial intelligence technologies. The new V30S incorporates a wider range of features and functions that fully meet today’s user needs, meet their needs and align with their behavior.
The result was a more intelligent and easier-to-use camera, And the ability to identify the commands spoken through the voice of artificial intelligence future, in the latest LG smart phones.
Artificial intelligence vision for V30S Smartphone
The AI vision of V30S Smartphone includes three new features in the smart camera: AI Cam, Artificial Intelligence Camera, Kyolins Q-Lite and BrightMode. This feature automates the process of capturing and enhancing the image of the Smartphone, both for beginners and experienced in photography.
The AI camera interprets the subjects you see in the picture frame and recommends that you select the optimal shooting mode from eight modes: portrait of a protagonist, pets, landscape, city, flower, sunrise, or sunset.
in addition to, Searching for images using Quinlins is enough to see matching or similar images of foods, costumes, celebrities or detailed information on the famous landmarks of buildings and sculptures.
Bright Mode is useful for low-light photography. Instead of measuring ambient light intensity just like most smart phone cameras do today. This feature applies algorithms to increase the brightness of images twice. Producing clear images without chromatic noise. Very low light conditions.
Voice of artificial intelligence future, in V30S Smartphone
This feature allows artificial intelligence to run applications and change settings via voice commands alone. It works in conjunction with a Google helper and enriches the artificial intelligence future, capabilities of an LG smartphone to identify an exclusive set of commands about the need to search menu options.
Larger memory, more storage, more colors
The LG V30S Smartphone comes to a completely new level of leadership with a range of new features. It meet the needs of even the most demanding customers. The device includes 6 GB RAM that enables it to perform multitasking smoothly and faster, and 128GB of storage in the V30S and 256GB V30S + provides customers with a huge capacity, and even if the needs of the user in rare cases require more storage, the phone will have a micro SD memory expansion slot up to 2 terabytes.
Despite all these advantages, the V30S remains the thinnest and lightest smartphone among its 6 “or more screen. Providing superior durability that enables it to choose the 14 MIL-STD 810G certified in the US Department of Defense.
The new Moroccan blue color has a touch of green, while its new gray-platinum color gives it a more elegant look and paper. Both colors have a lenticular pattern on the back that displays different shapes under certain lighting conditions.
Main Specifications of V30S Smartphone
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Screen: 6.0 inches Quad HD + Oleid Wolfgang 2880 x 1440/538 pixels per inch
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage Expandable up to 2TB via LG V30S microSD card
- 6 GB of RAM with 256 GB of internal storage Expandable up to 2TB via microSD card in LG V30S +
- Dual background: 16 Megapixels Standard angle (F1.6 / 71 °) / 13 megapixels Wide angle (F1.9 / 120 °)
- Front: 5 Megapixel Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90 °)
- Artificial Intelligence: Ai Cam / Keolins / Bright Mode / Ai Haptec / Google Assistant
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Orio
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Network: LTA-A-Scope Ka
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 PLE / NFC / USB Type C 2.0
- Colors: New Moroccan Blue, New Platinum Gray
Disadvantages of the LG V30 Smartphone
- The battery is not removable
- The front camera of the phone is not the best
- There is no front flash with the front camera of the phone