– Moments after Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aimé finished his presentation,
another exec took the stage to announce how things will go.The room is separated into sections;
each section of attendees will follow a staff member with a Mario character on a placard.And just like that, we’re each ushered off to a game — some semblance of organization before it all invariably erupts into chaos.
– From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Nintendo Switch (Japanese: ニンテンドースイッチ, Hepburn: Nintendō Suitchi?), is an upcoming video game console developed by Nintendo,
and the company’s seventh major home console.Originally known in development as the NX, it was officially unveiled in October 2016 and is scheduled for release worldwide on March 3, 2017.
‘Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’ Adds Smart Steering and ‘Splatoon’ on Nintendo Switch
– Earlier this morning Nintendo held a presentation from Japan revealing loads of new information about its new gaming console,
the Nintendo Switch.Set to release this March and priced at $299, the system features brand new titles like The Legend of Zelda:
Breath of the Wild and plenty of returning favorites with a fresh look.
During the Nintendo Treehouse stream we got to dive into a few, including the newly announced Mario Kart 8 Deluxe,
including new characters, updated gameplay modes, and a new “bumper bowling” feature that makes it impossible for novice racers to drive off of the tracks.
Nintendo Partners with Immersion to Bring TouchSense to Switch Screen
– There are roughly 50 confirmed Switch games in the works, and we imagine there’s a bunch in development that have yet to be announced.From traditional console
play with connected Joy-Con remotes, to motion and gyro controls, to the portable unit — both as a conventional handheld and touchscreen device —
Switch developers have a plethora of control schemes and play styles to work with.We now know that one of the focal points of the hardware, the touchscreen, is set to be enhanced by TouchSense technology.
Immersion and Nintendo Enter into Agreement to Bring Immersion’s TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
– SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Immersion Corp. (NASDAQ:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology,
today announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Nintendo to allow Immersion to adapt its TouchSense® technology to the new
TM system.As part of the agreement, Nintendo receives a license to Immersion’s patent portfolio.
Once it is adapted to the Nintendo Switch system, game developers will be able to use Immersion’s TouchSense software suite to design games for the Nintendo Switch system.
READ :Nintendo switch Fortnite